|Job Location:||Kabul Logar|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Salary:||As per the Company’s salary scale|
|No. Of Jobs:||1|
|Years of Experience:||3 Years|
|Contract Duration:||One year (Renewable)|
An Afghan mining firm called MCC-JCL Aynak Mining Company Ltd. (MJAM) is backed by China. To construct the Aynak Copper Mine Project at the Aynak site in Logar province, which is situated about 50 kilometers south of Kabul city, MJAM and the Ministry of Mines & Petroleum of Afghanistan signed the Aynak Mining Contract in 2008.
- To raise the profile and knowledge of MJAM among partners, the media, and the general public while working closely with other members of the Communications Unit and directly under the direction and direct supervision of the Communications Director.
- Regularly, translate marketing materials including brochures, information sheets, newsletters, etc. from English into Dari/Pashto.
- formal letters, project documents, agreements, project briefings, instructions, etc. that are part of the MJAM.
- To reach Afghanistan’s national media, translate news briefs, updates, press releases, advisories, and online articles about MJAM’s actions and policy proposals.
- Translate a few articles regarding the Aynak Copper Project from the local press.
- Serve as an interpreter as necessary for meetings, press conferences, interviews, etc.
University degree or equivalent in social sciences, communications, or Languages and Literature.
- a minimum of three years of professionally responsible job experience in translation with a foreign or governmental institution;
- shown an aptitude for meeting deadlines and writing precisely and coherently in Pashto, Dari, and English;
- knowing how to utilize a computer and word processing software;
Fluency in English, Dari, and Pashto.
- Individuals who meet the requirements should email their resumes to the address shown below:
- E-mail: [email protected].
- Kindly mention the vacancy number and position title (Translator – MJAM/TR/001) in the subject line of your email.
- Only those who have been shortlisted will be contacted for the recruiting process’s next steps.
- After the deadline, no resumes will be considered.