|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Salary:||As Per Organization Salary Scale|
|No. Of Jobs:||1|
|Organization:||Marie Stopes International Afghanistan|
|Years of Experience:||At least Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business Administration / or relevant field|
|Contract Duration:||One year extendable|
|Education:||At least Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business Administration / or a relevant field|
About Marie Stopes International Afghanistan:
In August 2002, following registration with the Afghan government, Marie Stopes International Afghanistan (MSIA) was created. MSIA upholds MSI’s objective, which is to “Improve Afghan women’s health and well-being for them to create strong and healthy families.” In conjunction with the Afghan Ministry of Public Health, our main goal is to help lower the maternal mortality ratio by offering high-quality, long-lasting MCH/RH and family planning treatments and information throughout all of Afghanistan’s provinces. Afghan provinces where MSIA is now active include Kabul, Balkh, Herat, Jawzjan Faryab, Nangarhar, Baghlan, Kunduz, Badakhshan, Takhar, Samangan, Helmand, Kandahar, and Kapisa. Services for MCH/RH and family planning are provided by MSIA through a variety of channels, including centers, outreach programs, social media, and MS Ladies. To accomplish its objective, MSI leverages the Power of Ten techniques to concentrate on strategic and technical leadership in the production, interpretation, and utilization of high-quality evidence. MSI is enhancing our growth as an evidence-based company while maintaining the customer at the core of our operations.
- must adhere to the MSIA procurement guidelines.
- help with planning and anticipating frequent purchases
- Work together on the forecasts with the team leader and other members of the team.
- Have an accurate supplier list with contact information.
- preparing papers for BID review based on the recommendation of the bid evaluation committee
- Make sure the products and services are delivered in accordance with the written agreement between MSIA and the dealers.
- Follow up with the logistics department on keeping a reserve of standard supplies like stationery and snacks.
- Facilitate Purchase Orders (PO) based on Purchase Requests (PR) from various team members for all pertinent items and services.
- To prevent any anomalies, confirm that the items or services match the fully authorized PO that was given to vendors.
- To secure a Good Received Note GRN, coordinate with the medical procurement officer monitoring after supplies.
- For non-medical products, a Good Received Note (GRN) should be raised, and the appropriate person’s signature is required before the goods and services are accepted.
- Make sure all the paperwork is sent to the finance department so they can pay the supplier and service provider.
- timely completion of paperwork clearance with the finance
- Keep track of the file system (including the in/out of records for assets, stocks, and consumables like records for the use of cleaning supplies).
- helping with the process of obtaining medications, and medical equipment, and fixing assets based on approved PRs.
- Complete the action plan and turn it in on a weekly and monthly basis to the procurement team supervisor.
- setting up lunch, drinks, stationery, etc. for the head office and training based on documents that have been accepted.
- reserving a hotel.
- Daily reports should be sent to the procurement supervisor.
Qualification and Experience:
- a Bachelor’s degree at the very least in economics, business administration, or a related discipline
- 3-5 years of commercial experience
- English and national language proficiency
- Preferably with NGO sector experience
- high proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel, and Microsoft Word
- keen brain and excellent analytical abilities
- ability to make excellent public presentations and communicate clearly and effectively both vocally and in writing.
- the capacity to cooperate well with others in team settings
- Be able to please stakeholders
- Must be able to operate in environments where deadlines and outcomes are paramount.
- powerful people management abilities
- Skills in strategic direction and planning
- Outstanding organizational and multitasking skills.
Attitude / Values:
- Dedicated to the mission and vision of MSI Afghanistan
- desire to comprehend the goals, aspirations, anxieties, and aspirations of others
- looks beyond the apparent in search of original answers from many angles.
- Team Member
Candidates who meet the requirements should complete the MSI-A application form found at the link below and submit it together with an updated CV (without academic or employment credentials) before the deadline.