Any applications from any nation are welcome for the Korean Government Scholarship Program. Your tuition fees, a monthly stipend, a room, airline tickets, a visa, books, and any other expenses associated with the scholarship are all covered by it. You’ll run across many of your buddies there because all students are drawn to the Global Korea Scholarship. South Korea offers a wealth of activities. Go after a Master’s and Ph.D. at prestigious Korean Universities. These are the details regarding the Fully Funded GKS Korean Government Scholarship 2023 without IELTS.
Hence, more than 145 nations will get 1,278 scholarships from the GKS Korean government for Masters and Ph.D. students in 2023.
- Opportunity type: Fully Funded
- Opportunity: Scholarship
- Location: South Korea
- Scholarship Level: Master’s degree | Ph.D. degree
- Scholarship Duration
- Master’s Degree: 3 years
- Doctoral Degree: 4 years
- Research Program: 6 Months.
- No. of opportunity: 1300
- Availability: International
- Gender: Male and Female
- Application type: Online
- Full Tuition Fee
- Monthly Allowance
- Medical Insurance
- Research Support
- Round Airfare Tickets
- Language Courses
- Award for Excellent Korean Language Proficiency
- Printing Costs
- Completion Grant
- All countries in the globe are eligible to apply.
- Be good health
- 80% or higher on a scale of 100, or in the top 20% in their class, in percentage terms.
- as of September 1, 2023, you must be younger than 40 years old (born after September 1, 1983). (For Ph.D., Masters)
- Candidates must have successfully finished a bachelor’s degree program and have that degree, or be anticipated to do so.
- You can also apply if you’re a final-year student awaiting your results. (In this situation, you must present a certificate indicating your anticipated graduation at the time of application.
How to Apply
To read more about eligibility need documents are required to visit the official website