The first wireless communications business in Afghanistan is called Afghan Wireless. We were the first company to provide cell phone service to Afghan consumers and companies when the company started operating in 2002, helping to establish Afghanistan’s mobile communications sector. Afghan Wireless has been instrumental in our country’s communications market’s explosive growth for well over a decade thanks to its creative invention and implementation of world-class High-Definition (HD) Voice Communications, Internet, Data, and Mobile Payments Services. Afghan Wireless employs more than 6,000 individuals, and our business is directly responsible for the generation of 100,000 employees across Afghanistan.
- Opportunity: job
- location: Balkh, Afghanistan
- Organization: AWCC
- Gender: Male
- Availability: Online
- Reference: AWCC/HR/23/VA/053
- Years of Experience: 3 – 5 years
- Minimum Education: High School
- Deadline: 08. April.2023
The mechanic must be able to do the following jobs in a technical and competent way as well as maintain a typical safety system since he is in charge of performing preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, and breakdown on generators (typically diesel engines).
You may like
- US DV lottery registration | Green card lottery 2025
- DV lottery – Immigration Diversity Visa 2025
- Daily Exchange Rates of Selected Currencies to Afghani
- Tolo TV needs talented students
- Grant Specialist
Duties & Responsibilities
- oversee and carry out preventative and corrective maintenance on all generators in accordance with his supervisor’s daily work schedule.
- Must be qualified to identify, troubleshoot, and fix diesel generators with capacities between 9 KVA and 1000 KVA.
- Should be able to correctly maintain sites, complete the form, and report to his supervisor.
- All generator types should be able to perform preventative maintenance, including oil changes, fuel and air filter replacements, and thorough inspections of all sensors and fuel levels.
- ability to move about Kabul, the job site, and outside of Kabul.
- If necessary, work in shifts in accordance with a shift schedule.
- Do other relevant tasks as needed, such as fixing the DG on the site when it’s down (changing Parts).
- Must be a team player who can work well with other mechanics, technicians, and staff members.
- a thorough knowledge of the mechanical and hydraulic systems used in generators.
- solid understanding of how to observe engine systems.
- able to operate gasoline pipelines and generator systems to power containers.
- able to use the tools and systems of generators while adhering to safety regulations.
- If required, be able to change out parts and fix engines on the spot.
- be able to work and finish his project as directed by his supervisor.
- possess the ability to make an accurate estimate of the tools and materials needed and to follow the plan as intended.
- 12th grader with at least three years of mechanical expertise.
- must abide by the company’s policies and guidelines.
- to treat business suppliers, vendors, and subcontractors with respect and to cultivate positive relationships with them.
- To advance his technical expertise, he ought to be interested in technical training programs.
- Should be able to complete the task correctly with fewer potential costs.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their resumes by email to:
Kindly mention the Position Title and vacancy number (AWCCAWCC/HR/23/VA/053) in the subject line of your E-mail. Otherwise, your application will not be acceptable.