|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Salary:||Based on the OSAA salary scale|
|No. Of Jobs:||2|
|City:||Adraskan and Shindand Districts – Herat|
|Organization:||Organization for Sustainable Aid in Afghanistan – OSAA|
|Years of Experience:||3 years experience in relevant field|
|Contract Duration:||7 Months with the possibility of an extension|
|Education:||High School Diploma|
About Organization for Sustainable Aid in Afghanistan – OSAA:
The Sustainable Support Institute in Afghanistan – OSA is a non-governmental and non-profit organization, and it is a purely developmental and charitable organization that was created with the aim of strengthening and developing the economic and social situation of the society. Since its establishment in 2015, this institution has been working in the field of facilitating social, economic, educational, technical, and professional activities and job search services.
The organization of sustainable support in Afghanistan – OSA needs two security guards in Shindand and Adreskan districts to carry out the following tasks.
- It is necessary to protect the office and the employees of the relevant center while performing their duties
- It is mandatory to take care and control the passage of people and vehicles at the office gate, keeping in mind all the (office) principles and respect for people.
- An effort of people and goods that enter the office
- Irrigation, maintenance, and care of farms, field offices of the institute
- Obedience to the relevant commander in office affairs of the institution
- While performing their duties, all OSA employees are obliged to respect each other
- Compliance with the principle of trustworthiness, honesty, cleanliness, and environmental personal hygiene
- Education: At least 12th grade
- Work experience: At least 3 years of work experience related to the task
Those who are interested can send their CVs or resumes and work records by Monday, November 7, 2022, through the email below.
An application after the mentioned date and without mentioning the job title will not be considered
Note: Applicants who have limited access to e-mail can submit their resumes and work documents to the office of the Employment and Entrepreneurship Center of Osa Institute, located on Simeter Bagh Azadi Road, next to Bibi Somia Kindergarten (Herat City) until November 7, 2022. surrender