A wholly owned subsidiary of Etisalat UAE, Etisalat Afghanistan. With its headquarters in the UAE, Etisalat is one of the biggest telecommunications firms in the world and the top provider in the Middle East and Africa.
The development of the Afghan workforce is a top organizational focus for Etisalat Afghanistan. As an equal opportunity employer, it will ensure that Afghan nationals are developed by utilizing training facilities and increasing capability.
|Job Title||Senior Analyst IT System Administration|
|Professional Area||IT Infrastructure|
- Performs the administration and maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of all physical, and virtual servers and storage of different platforms/brands (EMC DELL, HP, IBM, Fujitsu) by using standard tools.
- Maintains the administration of the enterprise messaging/voice platform like Microsoft online exchange server (office365), Microsoft Teams, etc…
- Maintain and monitor all system frameworks and provide after-call support to all systems have Extensive understanding of Linux, including RedHat, CentOS, and Oracle Linux
- Create and manage all system tools for all scripts and automation processes of Linux-based Operating systems, as well as oversee all capacity planning.
- Performs the installation and provision of servers of any platform (Linux, AIX, Sun Solaris, Windows, SUSE, etc…
- Supports in provisioning and administration of storage volumes in Linux and Windows platforms.
- Coordinates for replacing and upgrading defective or outdated components when necessary.
- Monitors the system performance to ensure everything runs smoothly and securely.
- Manages the routing servers, storage, and other system administration equipment’s health check.
- Coordinates patch management and OS management (Linux, AIX, Windows, SUSE, etc….)
- Supports in implementing, managing, and migrating vSphere environments using VMware ESXi and vCenter.
- Coordinates as a project member whenever assigned and required; also partners with internal and external partners to communicate project status, activities, and achievements.
- Supports taking part in the technical evaluation of IT/Technical procurement.
- Provides 24/7 support for critical situations and handles business-critical IT tasks and systems that provide a commercial advantage.
- Performs routine/scheduled audits of the systems, including all backups.
- Evaluates and recommend new technologies considering the needs of the organization.
- Performs any other official duties assigned by the superior and can work under pressure.
- Ensures network availability is according to the defined SLA and KPI.
- Supports the incident, CMF, and trouble tickets management practice via the service desk portal.
- Any other assigned tasks
You may like
- US DV lottery registration | Green card lottery 2025
- DV lottery – Immigration Diversity Visa 2025
- Daily Exchange Rates of Selected Currencies to Afghani
- Tolo TV needs talented students
- Grant Specialist
A bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or a related field
Years of Experience: 3 Years in the System Administration field
- Experience Type: IT System Administration
- Preferred Requirement:
MSCE, and RHCSA Certifications and experience would be advantageous
|Years of Experience||3|
|Years of Experience|