A wholly owned subsidiary of Etisalat UAE, Etisalat Afghanistan. With its headquarters in the UAE, Etisalat is one of the biggest telecommunications firms in the world and the top provider in the Middle East and Africa.
The development of the Afghan workforce is a top organizational focus for Etisalat Afghanistan. As an equal opportunity employer, it will ensure that Afghan nationals are developed by utilizing training facilities and increasing capability.
|Job Title||Supervisor Fuel Supply – (Casual)|
|Professional Area||Administration & Facilities|
- prepares the necessary reports for his pertinent sites, the monthly projected fuel plan, and delivery confirmation.
- He is in charge of reporting, site survey investigations, fuel shortages, and pipe leaks for his relevant sites.
- Upholds the correct filing & current documents at his assigned sites.
- In order to prevent gasoline scarcity, coordinates with all site guards for prompt fuel supply according to the technical plan.
- oversees the cleaning of gasoline tanks in accordance with the advice of the technical team.
- ensures that fuel is accurately measured and of the right grade in accordance with technical plans and vendor agreements.
- gives the power & planning team the fuel data for city power installations.
- executes any additional tasks tasked by the line supervisor.
You may like
- US DV lottery registration | Green card lottery 2025
- DV lottery – Immigration Diversity Visa 2025
- Daily Exchange Rates of Selected Currencies to Afghani
- Tolo TV needs talented students
- Grant Specialist
|Years of Experience||2|
|Years of Experience|