Yazd University Scholarship, Iran’s Yazd University has provided a number of free scholarships for foreign (non-Iranian) students interested in studying in Iran for the academic year 1402 in the bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees, which are as follows.
- Scholarship Name: Yazd University Scholarship
- Granting country: Islamic Republic of Iran
- Degrees: Bachelor’s degree Master’s degree Doctorate
- Application type: Online
- Availability: International
- No of Scholarship: 100
- Gender: Male and Female
- Eligible people: Non-Iranian students
- Accepted courses: Download the list of courses
- Deadline: 30 April.2023
You may Like
- US DV lottery registration | Green card lottery 2025
- DV lottery – Immigration Diversity Visa 2025
- Daily Exchange Rates of Selected Currencies to Afghani
- Tolo TV needs talented students
- Grant Specialist
- 3×4 photo
- Scan all educational documents with transcripts
- Passport scan
- Exemption from paying tuition
- Providing student accommodation at the government rate (check the rate)
- Food at the government rate (view the rate)
Note: In the academic year 1402-1403, Yazd University provides a limited number of (100) scholarships to applicants to study at this university. This scholarship covers the university tuition fees. Accepted students can use other university facilities (such as food, sports facilities, etc.) at the student rate. If you wish to use this scholarship, please check the specified place when submitting the application.
Please pay attention to the following before submitting your application.
- Please prepare the necessary documents (full-face personal photo, passport photo, photo of all educational certificates, and transcripts by academic level) before submitting the application. Make sure the document image is legible.
- Note that the maximum acceptable size for each file is 1 MB and the maximum space for all documents is 10 MB. If the size of your documents exceeds this amount, reduce their size.
- The registration process consists of 10 steps, in which you must complete all mandatory items carefully.
- If at any stage of the registration, your internet is interrupted or you leave the registration incomplete, you can enter the system again and continue your registration from the last stage you completed.
- Please do not submit separate duplicate requests. If you register a request, modify the same request if needed.
- Your request will not be processed until you finalize the request. After finalizing the application, an email will be sent to you regarding the receipt of the application.
- All status changes in the application status will be notified via email.
- It is recommended to read the step-by-step application registration guide before registering.
- Considering the impossibility of changing the field of study after admission to Yazd University, be careful about choosing the correct priorities for your field.