Da Afghanistan Breshna Company is a self-sufficient and independent company that was established according to the law of joint-stock and limited liability companies of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan. Da Afghanistan Breshna Co., with all its capital shares, is a limited liability company that belongs to the Afghan government. The said company changed its personality to Da Afghanistan Breshana Co. on 15th Thor 1387 according to May 4, 2008 and replaced Da Afghanistan Breshana as a national electricity company. Da Afghanistan Breshna Company regulates and manages the production, supply, transmission, and distribution of electricity as a business throughout Afghanistan.
- Closing Date: Jun 07, 2023
- Reference: VA-DABS-HQs/1402-015
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Salary Range: As per the company salary scale
- Years of Experience: 3 – 4 years
- Probation Period: 3 month
- Contract Duration: Not specified
- Contract Extensible: No
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Work Type: Full Time
- Gender: Male
Duties & Responsibilities
- · Information about the daily income and expenses of the treasurer and Mehrolak of the treasurer’s safe and the treasury room.
- · Treasurer’s physical money consumption report that shows how much money is purchased daily.
- · How much money is used for repairing and buying parts and other necessities for the office?
- · Report money withdrawals from the bank, which is done according to the implementation of the checkbook, to the general financial officer.
- Inventory of the treasury every day in the morning and in the evening and report to the financial officer.
- · Reconciling the age of the bank, journal, and cash book
- · Arrangement of cache book report
- Bachelor’s degree in economics
- Having three years of work experience in the relevant department
You may like to Apply
- Tolo TV needs talented students
- Grant Specialist
- IT Support Engineer by AWCC
- Job as Cleaner
- Call Center Junior Officer
- job as Driver by AWCC
- Protection and Rule of Law CBPC Officer (Re Announced)
- Electrical Technician
- Embroidery Trainer
- Junior Officer Risk MIS
Qualified and interested people can fill out the online application form through the following link
Link for online Apply
Link for online Apply
Applicants also can submit a hard copy of their application/CV directly to DABS, HR Dehmazang, Kabul Afghanistan. TEL0202513678
DABS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates with a good knowledge base and experience background are Mostly Preferred. DABS does not discriminate in employment on race, religion, gender, political affiliation, disability, age, or another non-merit factor.
Attention: Those only short-listed candidates will be contacted for a written test or interview.
The internal employees of DABS are required to get the approval of their respective head of the division and submit it along with the application; otherwise, the application will be rejected