The Afghanistan International Bank was established in March 2004 and is the first privately-owned bank in the country. It was promoted by the Asian Development Bank (ADB) and prominent business houses in Kabul. Over the course of 15 years, the bank has rapidly expanded throughout Afghanistan. AIB prioritizes the development of its staff through continuous investment in training and providing growth opportunities for those who contribute to the bank’s success. The management team is committed to maintaining high standards of corporate governance and fostering a professional work environment. As a result, AIB is an employer of choice.
- Closing Date: May 16, 2023
- Reference: HR 13/11/2022
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Salary Range: As per the company salary scale
- Years of Experience: 4 years
- Probation Period: 3 month
- Contract Duration: Not specified
- Contract Extensible: Yes
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Work Type: Full Time
- Gender: Any
As the overseer of enterprise infrastructure, operating systems, and networks, I am responsible for planning, coordinating, and supervising all related activities. My ultimate goal is to ensure the preservation and accessibility of vital business systems and data. To achieve this, I provide clients, servers within and outside the domain with hardware and software installation, configuration, and maintenance support.
You may like
- US DV lottery registration | Green card lottery 2025
- DV lottery – Immigration Diversity Visa 2025
- Daily Exchange Rates of Selected Currencies to Afghani
- Tolo TV needs talented students
- Grant Specialist
- Grants and TA Officer
- IT Support Engineer by AWCC
- Job as Cleaner
- Call Center Junior Officer
- job as Driver by AWCC
- Protection and Rule of Law CBPC Officer (Re Announced)
- Electrical Technician
- Embroidery Trainer
- Junior Officer Risk MIS
- Audit Manager
- Consultant: Integrated Water Resource Management Expert ( for Afghan Nationals only)
- General Manager of Education and Development of the Department (Rank 4)
- Math Expert
- Software Developer
- Senior Software Specialist
Duties & Responsibilities
- It’s important to regularly manage servers by following daily, weekly, and monthly checklists.
- As part of level two (2) support and daily monitoring, I thoroughly investigate and troubleshoot any reported errors.
- I am available to offer technical assistance and manage Windows operating systems, Microsoft Office, and other in-house software for both local and remote users.
- Can you help with creating a repository of solutions by documenting system issues and their respective solutions for future reference?
- I can assist you in preparing new servers by configuring and installing them according to the IT standard server policy.
- OS administration skills on Windows, Linux & Unix including System Administration, OS installation, Software, and Patch management.
- Volume Manager Administration Network OS / SW installation, Heart Beat Clustering
- Familiar with the configuration and maintenance of server and network hardware and peripherals
- Maintaining incident and problem logs by taking ownership of incidents/problems, auctioning and updating logged tickets, and ensuring escalation paths are followed
- Implementing, supporting,, and maintaining robust procedures that ensure the effective operation and availability of systems
- – Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- – Professional Certifications (e.g. CCNA, ITIL, MCP, MCSE, etc.)
- – 4 Years
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- – Excellent Written and Verbal Communication
- – Interpersonal Communication & customer service mindset
- – Problem-Solving, Decision Making
- – Critical Thinking & Teamwork
- – Attention to Detail & Analytical Thinking
- – Time Management and ability to work under Pressure
- Ability to work independently
- I have experience in troubleshooting computer hardware and software issues.
- Having an understanding of IT Service Management concepts is essential.
- I have experience using tools for network diagnostics, monitoring, and analysis.
How to apply:
- At AIB, we believe in promoting diversity in the workplace. We encourage all eligible local applicants, regardless of their gender, disability, cultural, religious, or ethnic backgrounds, to apply for our job openings.
- To apply for a job, please visit the jobs.af page and click on “Apply Now.” You will be asked to complete an online questionnaire, which serves as an indirect assessment. Please fill out the questionnaire carefully and follow the instructions provided for each question. Your attention to detail is appreciated.
- If the guidelines are not followed or information is missing, your application may be disqualified. Please ensure that all guidelines are met and all that necessary information is provided.
- Candidates who meet the criteria above will be contacted for a written test and interview if their applications are short-listed. If you do not receive a response within two weeks of the closing date, it indicates that you have not been shortlisted.
- We strongly encourage qualified and eligible candidates with disabilities to apply.
Afghanistan International Bank (AIB) is an Equal Opportunity Employer