The first wireless communications business in Afghanistan is called Afghan Wireless. We were the first company to provide cell phone service to Afghan consumers and companies when the company started operating in 2002, helping to establish Afghanistan’s mobile communications sector. Afghan Wireless has been instrumental in our country’s communications market’s explosive growth for well over a decade thanks to its creative invention and implementation of world-class High-Definition (HD) Voice Communications, Internet, Data, and Mobile Payments Services. Afghan Wireless employs more than 6,000 individuals, and our business is directly responsible for the generation of 100,000 employees across Afghanistan.
- Closing Date May 20, 2023
- Reference: AWCC/HR/23/VA/084
- Number of Vacancies: 5
- Salary Range: As per the company salary scale
- Years of Experience: Fresh
- Probation Period: 3 month
- Contract Duration: Not specified
- Contract Extensible: Maybe
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Work Type: Full Time
- Gender: Any
- The intern is in charge of all My Money tasks, such as raising consumer awareness of products and services, delivering excellent customer service, managing and resolving complaints, registering customers, and boosting retail sales.
- The intern is responsible for processing payments, including cash out and cash in, bill payments, E-top up, and MM registration of new clients. They must also manage a campaign to educate consumers.
You may like
- US DV lottery registration | Green card lottery 2025
- DV lottery – Immigration Diversity Visa 2025
- Daily Exchange Rates of Selected Currencies to Afghani
- Tolo TV needs talented students
- Grant Specialist
- Grants and TA Officer
- IT Support Engineer by AWCC
- Job as Cleaner
- Call Center Junior Officer
- job as Driver by AWCC
- Protection and Rule of Law CBPC Officer (Re Announced)
- Electrical Technician
- Embroidery Trainer
- Junior Officer Risk MIS
- Audit Manager
- Consultant: Integrated Water Resource Management Expert ( for Afghan Nationals only)
- General Manager of Education and Development of the Department (Rank 4)
- Math Expert
- Software Developer
- Senior Software Specialist
Duties & Responsibilities
Handle customer complaints and concerns calmly while providing responsible solutions (calling on a supervisor when necessary). Receive and attend to customers professionally, ensuring proper MM product promotion to educate the walk-in customers. Processing customer payments such as cash in/ cash out, bill collection, and Airtime Top Up among others, using the shop’s point of sales (POS) system. Register MM customers by completing all the required KYC using the registration tools such as Mini SAF and MM registration in accordance with ATRA and DAB regulatory requirements. Support customer’s desires for; SIM and NFC replacement, SIM activation, KYC updating, and linking MM and Bank accounts in collaboration with the Retail Branches and Marketing Supervisor, KYC, and Technical Team. Requesting and restocking deleted or low shop items such as E-money, SIM Cards, branding, and marketing materials, (Brochures, Fliers, Posters, and Banners) and ensuring that the sales floor is organized according to the established guidelines. Provide new and existing MM products and services awareness to customers to drive purchases, usage, and customer retention. Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly retail performance reports for submission to the Retail Branches and Marketing Supervisor. Any other tasks/assignments to be provided by the line manager.
Interested candidates should fill out and submit the APPLICATION FORM with complete and correct information. To have access to the APPLICATION FORM, please copy and paste the link into your Web Browser.