Da Afghanistan Breshna Company is an independent and self-sufficient company established in accordance with the Joint-Stock and Limited Liability Companies Law of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan. It is a limited liability company owned by the Afghan government. On May 4, 2008, it changed its name to Da Afghanistan Breshana Co. and replaced Da Afghanistan Breshana as the national electricity company. The company is responsible for managing the production, supply, transmission, and distribution of electricity as a business across Afghanistan.
- Closing Date: May 23, 2023
- Reference: VA-DABS-HQs/1402-010
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Salary Range: As per the company salary scale
- Years of Experience: 3 – 4 years
- Probation Period: 3 month
- Contract Duration: Not specified
- Contract Extensible: No
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Work Type: Full Time
- Gender: Male
Due to the lack of professional personnel, the work of the Directorate of Reporting is facing obstacles and delays. There is a need for a competent person to prevent delays in the work and to prepare reports on time.
You may like to apply
- US DV lottery registration | Green card lottery 2025
- DV lottery – Immigration Diversity Visa 2025
- Daily Exchange Rates of Selected Currencies to Afghani
- Tolo TV needs talented students
- Grant Specialist
- Grants and TA Officer
- IT Support Engineer by AWCC
- Job as Cleaner
- Call Center Junior Officer
- job as Driver by AWCC
- Protection and Rule of Law CBPC Officer (Re Announced)
- Electrical Technician
- Embroidery Trainer
- Junior Officer Risk MIS
- Audit Manager
- Consultant: Integrated Water Resource Management Expert ( for Afghan Nationals only)
- General Manager of Education and Development of the Department (Rank 4)
- Math Expert
- Software Developer
- Senior Software Specialist
- Professional member of training programs (Rank 5)
- Education and development employee of the department (Rank 6)
Duties & Responsibilities
- I gather accounting and financial data, with a focus on General Journals. This includes verifying the data with physical documents and BRS, ensuring proper accounting, working on different sections of the Balance Sheet, and preparing necessary schedules and breakups for auditing purposes. I also rectify any mistakes through adjustments and instruct relevant parties to prevent similar errors in the future. Finally, I compile all of this information into financial statements.
- Please make sure that DABS adheres to all reporting requirements, including those related to IFRS standards, accuracy, and timely submission.
- Prepare estimated Financials for each year.
- Supporting auditors whether internal or external in their audit process.
- Preparation of different other financial and accounting MIS reports in coordination with other departments for top management.
- It is important to regularly monitor and maintain the accuracy of accounting procedures within DABS and its responsible units and areas, including both periodical and year-end activities.
- It is important to regularly monitor and ensure compliance with the articles of incorporation of DABS, IFRS, DABS accounting, and other policies, as well as tax laws, in the responsible units/areas.
- Be part of the team of implementation and successful operation of the DABS ERP.
- Provide long run regular support in operation of the ERP to his responsible units/areas.
- Ensuring tax law rules and procedures are properly followed by all the units/areas of DABS.
- Operates effective internal and external tax reporting.
- Assist his Line manager and DABS management in all the daily activities or any specific job assigned apart from above.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, BBA, specialization in finance, ACCA, or any other related field to accounting.
- 3 years of experience in related field
Qualified and interested people can fill out the online application form through the following link
Link for online Apply
Link for online Apply
Applicants also can submit a hard copy of their application/CV directly to DABS, HR Dehmazang, Kabul Afghanistan. TEL0202513678
DABS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates with a good knowledge base and experience background are Mostly Preferred. DABS does not discriminate in employment on race, religion, gender, political affiliation, disability, age, or another non-merit factor.
Attention: Those only short-listed candidates will be contacted for a written test or interview.
The internal employees of DABS are required to get the approval of their respective head of the division and submit it along with the application; otherwise, the application will be rejected