Afghan Wireless is the pioneering wireless communications company in Afghanistan. In 2002, we kickstarted the country’s mobile communications industry by introducing cellphone services to consumers and businesses. For over a decade, Afghan Wireless has been at the forefront of the nation’s communications market, driving its rapid growth through the implementation of cutting-edge High-Definition (HD) Voice Communications, Internet, Data, and Mobile Payments Services. Our company employs over 6,000 people and has contributed to the creation of 100,000 jobs across Afghanistan.
- Closing Date: May 19, 2023
- Reference: AWCC/HR/23/VA/078
- Number of Vacancies: 1
- Salary Range: As per the company salary scale
- Years of Experience: 1 – 3 years
- Probation Period: Not Specified
- Contract Duration: Not specified
- Contract Extensible: Yes
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Work Type: Full Time
- Gender: Female
The MARCOM Admin Assistant is responsible for the admin tasks of the MARCOM team.
You may like to Apply
- US DV lottery registration | Green card lottery 2025
- DV lottery – Immigration Diversity Visa 2025
- Daily Exchange Rates of Selected Currencies to Afghani
- Tolo TV needs talented students
- Grant Specialist
- Grants and TA Officer
- IT Support Engineer by AWCC
- Job as Cleaner
- Call Center Junior Officer
- job as Driver by AWCC
- Protection and Rule of Law CBPC Officer (Re Announced)
- Electrical Technician
- Embroidery Trainer
- Junior Officer Risk MIS
- Audit Manager
- Consultant: Integrated Water Resource Management Expert ( for Afghan Nationals only)
- General Manager of Education and Development of the Department (Rank 4)
- Math Expert
- Software Developer
- Senior Software Specialist
- Professional member of training programs (Rank 5)
- Education and development employee of the department (Rank 6)
- Director of Treasury – Construction of Electrical Affairs
- The best universities in the Netherlands
Duties & Responsibilities
- I am responsible for raising purchase orders and payment requisitions for all job-related expenses. My top priority is to ensure that suppliers receive timely payments.
- Ensuring all files are kept up-to-date.
- Managing procurement requests by submitting and regularly checking purchase orders with the procurement department.
- I am in charge of keeping track of the list of pending PRs and regularly following up with the procurement department on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Evaluating communication expenditure vs. budget.
- I am proficient in computing, classifying, and summarizing petty cash expenses, reimbursements, claims, and disbursements for various projects and offices. My goal is to ensure that payment amounts align with accurate records and supporting documents.
- Developing cost-effective media schedules with the agency and tracking
- Tracking brand (P&S) spending to ensure it is in line with the brand budget.
- I collaborate closely with the MARCOM Brand Managers to help organize events, marketing communications, and any other tasks that may be assigned.
- Availing POS content and material to the Sr. MARCOM Manager.
- Developing sponsorship proposals and facilitating the approval of sponsorship contracts.
- As the representative of the business, I oversee the reception of proposals, sponsorship offers, and donation requests. I carefully analyze each request and provide recommendations to the business on how to proceed. Our response time is within 7 days of receiving the request.
- Coordinating on a daily basis with regional MO teams.
- Coordinating with the VAS technical team on daily SMS broadcasting.
- Following up on the pending government or municipality payments with stakeholders (e.g., PRC, Finance, and IA teams).
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in business administration.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the information and communication field.
- Fluent in English, Dari, and Pashto (oral and written).
- Excellent skills in computer software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publication, email).
- Skills in report writing.
- Motivated, energetic, and able to work independently and as a part of a team.
- Good communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills.
Interested candidates should fill out and submit the APPLICATION FORM with complete and correct information. To have access to the APPLICATION FORM, please copy and paste the link into your Web Browser.